The Utah Chiefs of Police Association (the Association) is sponsoring a new scholarship opportunity for children of full time Utah police officers currently employed by:
- A Utah municipal police department or municipal public safety organization, or
- A Utah institution of Higher Education police department, or
- A Utah school district police department, or
- The Utah Transit Authority police department, or
- The Airport police department.
Also, eligible are children of a retired police officer formerly employed by any of the above listed agencies.
This year, the Association will award two $1000.00 scholarships.
Applications must be submitted online to the Executive Director by July 15, 2023. Awards will be made in early August.
This scholarship opportunity is not a loan. It is intended to assist students in furthering their education and preparing to make a positive contribution to their communities and society in general. The Utah Chiefs of Police Association believes in the youth of our state, and wishes to show its appreciation for hard work and effort.