There have been some recent changes to the Utah Law Enforcement Professional Standards Accreditation Program that we want everyone to be made aware of.
To improve program consistency and efficiency, we worked closely with PowerDMS to negotiate discounted pricing on the PowerDMS accreditation tool. We will be requiring all agencies to utilize PowerDMS for their accreditation files starting September 1, 2021. This will include assessments, yearly reports, updates, and any other information required for accreditation status.
- Adding Proofs of Compliance Cheat Sheet
- Annual Report Cheat Sheet
- Annual Standards Changes Acknowledgement Checklist
- Final and Mock Assessment Set Up Checklist
- Standards Manual Update Checklist
- UCOPA Unlock Key for Assessors Checklist
- Utah Law Enforcement Agency Professional Standards User Resource Guide
- UCOPA Document Signature Instructions